Our work includes
- Analysing cities and sectors including studies on the economy, financial, environmental and social sustainability and viability of cities on behalf of government and the private sector.
- Analysing opportunities for development between and within cities globally and within Africa.
- Advising governments on the most innovative development opportunities.
- Assisting private sector to understand government processes
Some of our recent work in this regard includes:
- The development of an Electronic National Spatial Economic Opportunity Atlas for South Africa: including databases, indicators and models for the system.
- Studies on major urban areas in South Africa: political, economic, social, infrastructural, financial trends.
- Studies into governmental powers and functions and service delivery strategies.
- Developing a monthly municipal performance monitoring system.
- Development of an electronic legislative compliance monitoring system.
- The provision of basic network services by local governments in major African cities.
- Assisting in the development of the Integrated Urban Development Framework (IUDF) in South Africa