Analysis of existing capacity and the development of strategies to enhance that capacity within local government, development organization and the private sector.
In this regard, some of our recent work has included:
- Reviewing municipal performance such as for the Waterberg District Municipality
- Facilitating workshop on a strategic economic zone for the Musina-Makhado corridor in Limpopo, South Africa
- Facilitating peer to peer partnerships with German cities
- Pan African peer review of local governments
- Facilitating MOU’s between South Africa and the state of Palestine on the strengthening of local government
- Workshops on a variety of areas such as: strategic planning, business analysis, property development, etc.